Tuesday, November 13, 2012

My Art Featured in UMAA Magazine


Midway Pasture - 11" x 18.75 oil by Greg Newbold
Check out my art featured in the premiere edition of Utah Music and Arts Magazine. I was interviewed recently by editor Mike Robinson and got to share my thoughts on why and how I create. This publication fills a serious hole in the Utah art market and I encourage everyone to give it a look and support this effort to celebrate the wealth of artists in Utah. For a state that is home to so many fantastic artists and musicians, we often times don't do a very good job of promoting our work in state. Have a look!

UMAA Magazine site

3 comments:

Donna Jeanne Koepp said...

Great article! I love hearing about your artist's journey. The magazine is nice too. Cheers!

Unknown said...

Thanks Donna!

Amy said...

Congrats!